Honda has a long-standing reputation of producing some of the very best vehicles on the road, including some of the very best family vehicles available. With their exceptional efficiency, smarts, and advanced safety technologies, Honda vehicles regularly deliver on the features most important to families. This June, the all-new 2018 Honda Accord and the 2018 Honda Odyssey were honored with spots on the “10 Best Family Cars 2018” list, which was compiled by Parents magazine and the auto experts at Edmunds.com.
Gaining a spot of the list is no easy feat, as Parents magazine and Edmunds.com carefully compared 300 vehicles to determine their list. They considered family-friendly features and convenience features, safety ratings, and car seat installation, as well as general performance, efficiency, value, and interior comfort.
The all-new 2018 Accord offers exceptional efficiency and handling, along with standard Honda Sensing®, which is a comprehensive suite of innovative safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to help keep you and your passengers safe while on the road.
The Honda Odyssey has long been lauded as among the best – if not the best – family minivan, and the redesigned 2018 model continues to impress. The new Odyssey offers reliable performance, plenty of comfortable seating and space for the family, available Honda Sensing®, and CabinWatch™, which is the auto industry’s first-ever rear-seat camera, allowing you to easily keep an eye on your young ones while in the driver’s seat.
You and your family can find both of these incredible vehicles when you visit Russell Honda.
Plan Ahead For May
This May, the International Greek Food Festival enters its 33rd year of providing exceptional food and entertainment to friends from near and far. The Festival is the largest ethnic festival in Arkansas and has a long-standing tradition of being a local favorite. Mark your calendars for Friday, May 18 to Sunday, May 20, because this is a festival that you will not want to miss.
The 2018 International Greek Food Festival features food and fun for the whole family. The cuisine on offer comes from the many cultures of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, including Greek, Armenian, Romanian, and Russian. Not only will you get to experience the food of another culture, but also how food brings us together to the table. Along with the food, you can enjoy the entertainment – such as live music and dancing – and shop from the Old World Market, browsing the market’s many unique items from around the world.
There is a $3 entrance fee or, alternatively, you can donate three canned food items. In the course of the Festival’s history, it has donated almost $1.5 million to local charities, supporting the community and adding some philanthropic fun to this already exciting event.
We here at Russell Honda hope to see you at one of our favorite community events this May.
Just because it is cold and frosty outside, that does not mean you and your family can’t have any fun. In fact, some places offer the most fun when the temperatures are below freezing. Here are some family winter trip destinations you can plan this year.
- Go to Disney World. Nobody likes standing in staggering lines in sweltering heat. You can beat both of these things by going to Disney in the winter. Since Florida enjoys a mild winter, you likely won’t even need your coat.
- Hit the Slopes. You don’t have to travel too far to reach some snowy slopes. Just north of Arkansas in Missouri there are two ski resorts, Hidden Valley in Eureka and Snow Creek in Weston.
- Be an Olympian. Visit one of the former Olympic host cities, like Lake Placid, Salt Lake City, and others to try out some classic winter sports.
- Visit National Parks. Even in the wintertime, our national parks are a spectacular sight. Take ranger-led tours, see amazing wildlife, and more all without the heat or the crowds.
- Head to Texas. The Lone Star State offers a lot of fun for not a lot of money, making it an ideal spot for warm weather fun on a budget.
Which of these family winter trip ideas would you love to try? If you need a new vehicle before you hit the road, come visit us at Russell Honda.