As 2018 draws to a close, many of us are looking for ways to improve our lives. If you need some inspiration for 2019, here are 10 New Year’s resolution ideas to get you started.
1. Learn Something Every Day. A simple way to learn more is to read Wikipedia’s featured article for the day.
2. Start a hobby. Having a hobby can help decrease stress and help you focus. Try something simple like baking or playing games with friends.
3. Eat Less. Cut calories from your diet is by eating smaller portions. Take the amount you normally would and then put a few tablespoons back.
4. Move More. Increase your daily movement by taking the stairs, having a kitchen dance party, and taking short walks during your lunch break
5. Read More. Visit your local library and pick out some new books.
6. Stop Procrastinating. Do simple tasks as soon as you think of them. Then, move on to bigger projects.
7. Go Outside. Make a goal to spend more time in nature, whether that is hikes on the weekends or just outdoor walks.
8. Be Kind. We need more kindness in the world. Focus on other people’s feelings and find ways to help.
9. Keep a Journal. By keeping track of your life, you can help yourself stay organized and get in touch with your true feelings.
10. Volunteer. When you help others, you help yourself, too. Volunteering increases your self-esteem and gives you purpose.
Here at Russell Honda, we hope you have a great start to the New Year.